2 Aug 2013

After work play on the Etive

I headed out on Wednesday with Dave from work for a play on the Etive. I was not too sure what the water level was going to be. I thought we could have ended up walking quite a bit between the drops but after getting there we found the water to be at a good level to paddle down without having to walk. This was the first paddle experience since completing my level 1 BCU coach in June so I was rusty to begin with however I was successful in doing a full run without swimming. I even managed to roll back up when upside down in the letter box. It was great to be back in a boat, I need to make most of the wet weather and get out a bit more.

Dave showing how's it done.
Making it look easy as all ways
Going in to Right Angle 
Going over Right Angle


No comments:

Post a Comment